membership insurance benefit
We have worked in conjunction with England Golf to create a liability insurance product for their members
England Golf arranges cover as a centrally purchased policy to ensure all stakeholders have some protection. It is therefore important that you read the summary of cover and policy wording (downloads available below) to ensure you are aware of what the main policy benefits and exclusions are. If you are unsure if cover is adequate for your needs take a look at our FAQs section or please contact us by telephone: 0131 255 0343 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email: email@example.com.
This liability insurance scheme is designed to indemnify:
- Registered members of golf clubs and short course clubs affiliated to England Golf
The England Golf policy provides affiliated members with:
- £10,000,000 - Public liability for third party injury.
- £10,000,000 - Public liability for third party property damage.
This product is exclusively available via affiliation to England Golf.
You are not covered for:
- Property damage claims below the policy excess (£500).
- Golf equipment.
- Claims where negligence cannot be proven.
- You are covered for personal liability in the event that you are found to be negligent
for causing injury to another person or damage to third party property whilst playing or
practicing golf at any golf club or recognised practice facility in the UK, Channel Islands, or
the Isle of Man.
- Provided that you have arranged travel insurance for your golfing holiday then cover
will extend to include golf trips of not more than 28 days on a worldwide* basis. This
extension is included on a contingency basis up to but not exceeding the limit provided
by your travel insurance policy.
*This cover is subject to UK jurisdiction and specifically excludes the USA and Canada.
- No excess in respect of personal injury claims.
- £500 excess in respect of damage to third party property.