Additional member insurance option
By its very nature playing golf can be unpredictable
- England Golf automatically provides £10,000,000 personal liability insurance for all members of an affiliated club. The ‘My Golf Insurance’ product allows England Golf members the option to supplement their England Golf membership personal liability cover as well as insuring against other exposures.
- The policies are underwritten and administered by Chubb European Group SE with premiums ranging from £19.04 to £33.60 a year, dependent upon the level of cover you choose.
- Exclusive to England Golf members, all cover options will include up to £500 for third party property damage claims. This complements the £10,000,000 liability cover already provided by England Golf and effectively means that no policy excess would be applicable should an individual golfer be proven negligent for third party property damage in the UK. (There is no excess for injury to Third Parties).
Some of the policy features include:
- Golf equipment - accidental damage, theft or loss, including whilst unattended at a golf club. *
- New for Old golf equipment cover. **
- Personal accident cover with no upper age limit. ***
- Supplementary Personal Liability - to include the USA and Canada.
- Hole in One cover.
- Loss of club subscriptions.
*Excess varies depending on the level of cover selected.
**For equipment up to 3 years old and dependent on the level of cover selected.
***Serious injury benefits are reduced if you are 80 years or over.
FIND OUT MORE AND GET A QUOTE TODAY
To find out more about the myGolfinsurance range of policies, and obtain a quotation, please visit the website. Please note that this policy is administered directly by Chubb European Group SE so you will be redirected to their hosted website. You can also contact their service team on the number below (excluding Public Holidays).
GET A QUOTE and FAQs
Please note: You will be redirected to the myGolfinsurance website site that is hosted by Chubb European Group SE.